As a community united in faith and trust, St Helena's Catholic Primary School seeks to provide a nurturing and diverse learning environment where our children contribute to the development of the kind of world envisaged by Jesus by living the ideal of doing Something Beautiful for God.
St Helena's Catholic Primary School strives to:
- nurture a Jesus-centred environment where Gospel values, including justice and equality for all, are actively lived and practised.
- Enhance the role of parents as the first educators of their children.
- Show respect and care for self, others and all of creation.
- Value and celebrate each person's individual gifts, encourage them to share their gifts and use them to the best of their ability.
- Provide a learning environment which supports the education of the whole child in body, mind and spirit.
- Build a community of resilient, self-motivated learners who strive towards reaching their potential.
- Nurture the skills of collaboration, co-operation and problem solving to prepare for an ever changing future.